Hi, I am Lidiane Mocko, your Small Business CRM coach. Welcome to another episode of Mocko Mondays with Aiden Durham from 180 Law Co.
What is GDPR? Is it relevant for a small business?
- Does it affect US small business owners?
- What type of data? (employee data and customer data)
- Data breach – 72 hours notice.
- Article 30 – companies for less than 250 employees.
- Right to be forgotten.
- Explicit Opt-in.
- Concrete steps – create a policy.
CRM and other cloud based systems
- New features.
- Vendors will be reaching out for legal data processor compliance forms.
- Something that will allow clients to delete their identifiable information from cloud based system.
- One of the CRM systems showed the ability to make all the identifiable data anonymous.
- Do you like this video?
- Then subscribe to our channel! Share it with your network.
- We really appreciate your support. Thank you so much!