I’m a Small Business CRM Coach. I am passionate by nature. You see, I’m Brazilian — proud and thankful to be a naturalized American since 2015. But this isn’t about me. It’s about our passion for small business owners and the difference that has made for one of our clients.
Jill and John own a small import-export business. They match buyers of dried fruits and nuts with suppliers and then coordinate product delivery through international shipping.
We have been extremely fortunate to work with some great clients, and solve some tough but ultimately rewarding challenges. Implementing a CRM is often a overwhelming task for many but if you work with the right team, it becomes a less stressful process. Ultimately, the goal is to create a smooth transition that keeps sensitive data while providing some much-needed automated support via the CRM.
John is the owner of a Colorado based distribution company. He recently hired Mike to help him with sales. Mike lives in Kansas. With a growing sales team, John wanted more visibility over how sales activities are progressing.
I’m excited today to share an educational opportunity with you, but first let me ask you a question: have you heard of SCORE? It doesn’t have anything to do with basketball or your credit, but it has everything to do with an often overlooked wealth of knowledge for small business owners.
You are a small business owner. You started your business, got a website, and then after a period of time, you realize your business is growing, and you need more than just a website!
- You need a way to track your interactions with your customers.
- You need to automate some of your tasks.
- You want to have better data about your customers, so you can send them information and coupons for products and services they are interested in.
- You want to streamline your process to ship your products.
- You want to make sure it is easy for your team to locate information about your customers orders.
You are not alone! There are several business owners in this situation.