- Collecting Information. When you use the Site or Service, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information (“User Information”). This may happen, for example, if you opt in for the Company’s email newsletter, sign up for a free trial, or purchase the products offered by us.
- Third Party Sites. Most of the information we hold about you will be collected directly through the Site. Some information, however, may be collected through third party websites or applications (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites may have terms or policies that differ from ours. Please review the policies of Third Party Sites before you provide any User Information to them.
- Payment Processing. If you want to purchase the products offered by the Company, you may be required to pay certain fees to the Company. Payment for those fees are processed by third party payment processors such as PayPal. Those third party payment processors typically collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, credit card or other payment account information, security codes, and other personal information as may be required to process your payment. We may retain records of denied and successful payment transactions, but we do not collect or store any payment or credit card information on our servers.
- Use & Disclosure of User Information. We generally use the User Information so we can contact you about your User Account, keep you updated on information or news about the Company, services we provide, or industry-related news. If you join or create a User Account on the Site, you consent to us contacting you periodically.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the User Information that you provide. We may share your User Information in the following ways:
With Your Consent. We may share your User Information if you consent to us doing so.
Third Party Service Providers. We may have agreements or relationships with third party service providers to help operate our business and the Services. In doing so, we may share your User Information with a third party service provider if necessary to offer or promote the Services or to troubleshoot and resolve integration problems with third party service providers. For example, we may share your name and email address with a third party service provider to generate and send out marketing emails and newsletters. We may also share your User Information with third party service providers such as Infusionsoft and Acuity Scheduling to ensure that our products are effectively connecting and communicating with them.
Company Matters. Should the Company be involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, or other form of transfer or sale of all or some of its business, including without limitation bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may need to share, disclose, or transfer your User Information as appropriate and reasonably necessary.
- The Site and Services are not intended to be used by minors. We will never knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Site or Services or contribute any information to us.
- Additional Information. The Company may collect additional information about your interaction with and use of the Site and Services or your activities online. For example, we may collect information about the content you view on the Site or Third Party Sites, the date and time that you view the content, the manner in which you arrived at the Site, your location, advertising data, and search information. This information may be associated with your web browser, unique identifier, or IP address. Collecting this information helps us improve the quality of our Services, mitigate risk, and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activity. We may be unable to remove or prevent collection of this information even if requested to do so by you or if you adjust your web browser settings.
- Account Passwords. When you create a User Account, you will be required to assign a password to access your User Account. You should create a unique password using numbers, letters, and special characters, and it is best that you do not disclose your password or other login information to any third parties. You are responsible for any actions taken under your User Account, whether such action is by you or a third party, authorized or unauthorized. If you have forgotten your password or think your password or User Account has been compromised for any reason, please contact us immediately.
- Storage & Security. We store your User Information on our servers located in the United States. We take reasonable steps to protect the information that you share with us to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, or interception. Despite our best efforts to protect the security of your User Information, third parties may nevertheless unlawfully intercept, access, transmit, or disclose User Information, private communications between you and us or other users, and those third parties may abuse or misuse such information. No transmission of information over the Internet can be completely secure. Please be diligent and cautious when submitting any personal information.